Thursday 13 November 2008

I know I've been gone for a while...

...but this isn't a real post.  I'm just writing to let you know two things.

1) People drink milk a lot here.  Two girls in my Third Cinema and Beyond(!) class were drinking little cartons of milk straight from the bottle.  In the same way crazy dieters were sipping that Beyoncé beverage from milk gallons a few years ago--you know the one with lemon juice and cayenne and hot sauce or something.  The same one that made Kelly Kapoor almost die on the first episode of this season of The Office.

2) I electrocuted myself on Monday morning while trying to plug in my external hard drive to listen to music.  You may not be able to guess, but it's not the best way to start a day that beings at 7 a.m.  But, the day got better from there: I got new headphones and got Sarah's birthday card AND managed to print out all 36 pages of my essays that needed to be turned in by 10 with 30 minutes to spare.  Because of my lack of sleep I considered electrocuting myself more often to have good luck forever.  FYI: I decided against it.

Full post to come soon..

No comments: