Monday 8 December 2008

Random Update

Hey there, hi there, ho there!  I'm currently sitting in the library getting quotations for the first of three papers I plan to write before jetting off to Italia and la France.  I've just come out of my first (and only!) final exam for this term.  It was pretty great considering I went to bed at about 4:30 and awoke at 8.  Anyway, I think it went pretty well--feelin' funky fresh.  

The picture at right is supposedly the library, but I have no idea what angle they took this from since I've never seen the library look like this.  OH WELL.  I thought it amusing while I walked up the bike ramp today that there was a sign attached to the railing reading: 
Polite Notice: Bikes will be removed.
Just in case people were offended by the sign.  Don't worry!  It's just a polite notice.  Crazy Brits always being so sensitive.  I'm upset I couldn't find about half of the books I needed, especially since it said that they were available online.  Where's my polite notice telling me they are sorry they failed and the complimentary cookie as an apology?  I'll let you know how that works out...

I can tell that I'm almost leaving not because of the date but because I've run out of jelly and see no reason to get more.  Don't worry, though, I've got a bit more Nutella left--I'll not starve.

No comments: